Sunday 16 January 2011

NEC BIRMINGHAM- AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL- THE RACING CAR SHOW- 15 JANUARY 2011

It has been an interesting experience of joining my friends to this NEC Birmingham Autosport International, The Racing Car Show.

McLaren Showcase

Headlined by the iconic MP4/4, the car that gave Ayrton Senna his first F1 World Championship title in 1988, this exclusive exhibit will showcase several remarkable historic McLaren cars as well as the much-anticipated new road car, the MP4-12C.




Met the stars

Fifth Gear Presenters Jason Plato & Tiff Needell
Touring car hero Jason Plato with former Formula One driver turned motoring personality Tiff Needell have  host exhilarating wheel-to-wheel action and record-breaking stunts in the Fifth Gear Live Action Arena. Never watch this program in my life, but find it very interesting to be in the live show!

Jake Humphrey
The current BBC's Formula 1 presenter  Jake Humphrey also in the commentary show. His presenting career began in 2005 as a Match reporter for BBC Radio 5 Live and since then has become a extremely successful sports commentator.





Saw lots of nice and expensive cars there, really interested me, from Ferrari, Porche, etc..... now the car I wanted the most is Nissan Juke. The design is great, with super comfy seats and matching colors. Is an super ideal car for me. I like the red Juke very much and set my self new saving goals. This is my gain from the show today :)

http://www.nissanusa.com/juke/



























No comments:

Post a Comment